18 May 2012
The 2012 BADminton Challenge will be SO GOOD!
Are you ready to take the Badminton Challenge?
- Underwater Club kicks off diving season 28/11/2013
- Give hockey a shot 28/11/2013
- Invest in your fitness this summer break 18/11/2013
- Have a passion for travelling? 08/11/2013
- RMIT represented at Around the Bay bike ride 31/10/2013
- RMIT Community ran among thousands in the 2013 Melbourne Marathon 21/10/2013
Are you a Badminton fanatic or do you just like a hit every now and then? Either way, you are invited to participate in the 2012 Badminton Challenge.
RMIT Link Sport and Recreation is seeking both novices and experts to come down and participate in a one-day fun-filled tournament on 22 July on the Bundoora campus.
Sign up to the male or female singles category and compete in a round-robin style tournament. What better way to improve or brush up on your skills than to play all day against different opponents of various skill levels?
All RMIT students, staff and alumni – and even your non-RMIT friends – are invited to come along and get involved.
For a $15 entry fee, you not only gain entry into RMIT’s most thrilling badminton tournament of the year, but you also receive lunch and a free gift.
Do you accept the challenge? Register online today!
Registrations close 4pm, Friday 6 July.