26 April 2012
Sign up for the Table Tennis Challenge - Deadline extended
Challenge yourself at the ultimate table tennis tournament, brought to you by RMIT Link Sport and Recreation.
- Underwater Club kicks off diving season 28/11/2013
- Give hockey a shot 28/11/2013
- Invest in your fitness this summer break 18/11/2013
- Have a passion for travelling? 08/11/2013
- RMIT represented at Around the Bay bike ride 31/10/2013
- RMIT Community ran among thousands in the 2013 Melbourne Marathon 21/10/2013
Have fun, make friends and serve it up at this year’s Table Tennis Challenge. The deadline has been extended, so you still have time to get involved.
The Challenge involves you playing a number of matches throughout the day. RMIT Link Sport and Recreation invites all RMIT students, staff and alumni, as well as your non-RMIT friends to come along. All skill levels welcome.
When: Sunday 6 May
Where: Bundoora campus west.
Register online by Monday 30 April. The entry fee of $15 gets you lunch and a surprise gift.
For more information, visit Table Tennis Challenge.